Sunday, July 26, 2020

July 2020 GDT - Sassy & Crafty

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a few cards that I created for Sassy & Crafty as I'm one of the guest DT members this month.
I used the NEW stamp set Pardon my Frenchie from Sassy & Crafty...


Here are the 3 cards I designed using this one stamp set...
(Card 1:When things look down...)

(Card 2: Doggone it...)

(Card 3:Knowing you is a treat)

Here's how I created each card:
First, I stamped all the images/sentiments on Xpress-it paper, colored them with Copic markers and then fussy cutting them out. 

CARD 1 (When things look down...):  I chose a blue-green card base, used a 4 opening window die and cut it in the center of the front panel of the card.  I cut another window out of grey paper and placed it inside the opening in the front panel and then added a patterned paper behind it to hold it in and to put a little color in the background of the window openings. (Also, I put another blue-green solid paper over the back of the patterned paper so that it would be more sturdy and the inside of the card would match.  Then I added some of the colored images/sentiments to finish it up.

CARD 2 (Doggone it...):  I chose an orange card base and pieced together some papers, designs from the Party Time Doodlebug design paper pad.  Then I added some of the colored sentiment/images to finish it up.

CARD 3 (Knowing you is a treat): I chose a grey card base for this one and used the leftover blue-green window die cut from the first card. Then I placed patterned paper behind the window die cut and inserted the grey leftover piece (from the first card) for the large window and placed it over the patterned paper, I also added an additional backing of the blue-green paper slightly larger than the window for strength and dimension.  I chose another patterned paper as the matting and layered it up (first card base, then patterned sprinkle paper, and last the window piece).  Finally, I added the colored image/sentiment to finish it up.

Isn't it wonderfully amazing how much you can do with just this one stamp set?!  I could not help myself... I had to use them all as they are so DARN CUTE!!!

Here's the stamp set I used:

Check out the Sassy & Crafty shop HERE for this image and all the other adorable images they have... so much fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by... leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think about these cards 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment