Thursday, July 9, 2020

July GDT - Sassy & Crafty

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a project I created for Sassy & Crafty as I'm one of the guest DT members this month.
I used the NEW stamp set Pardon my Frenchie from Sassy & Crafty...

Here's the tag/card project I designed...
(standing front view)

 
(left: open view from front; right: first panel/laying flat)


(left: two inside panels; right: last panel)

(all panels laying flat)

Here's how I created this tag/card:
I started first by stamping the images/sentiments on Xpress-it paper, coloring them with Copic markers and then fussy cutting them out. 
To start the project, I chose white card stock for the tag/card base, I used a tag to trace each panel leaving a small tab that could be used to attach each panel together and cut them out.  I scored the tabs so they would bend easily and used score tape to adhere the panels together (making sure the tabs were on the back of the connecting panel.  Once they were all connected, I used my crop-o-dile to punch the hole through all the panels at the same time so they would line up.  
Next, using the Party time Doodlebug paper pad, I selected my patterned papers and cut them to fit on the tags as desired.  Then I added the colored images and sentiments to each panel.  
Finally to finish up, I added the ribbons and a solid orange card stock to the back of each panel for additional support and to write a heartfelt message to the recipient.

Here's the stamp set I used:

Check out the Sassy & Crafty shop HERE for this image and all the other adorable images they have... so much fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by... leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think about this project 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment