Friday, July 24, 2020

July 2020 Kawaii NR

Hello! 
Today is the Kawaii New Release day at Stampers Delights

I created this get well card using the "Stick by u" image from the July Kawaii New Release. 

Here is my card...
I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper, colored it up with Copic markers & fussy cut him out. I chose a red card base, added a best medicine patterned paper as the matting and then placed the colored image on top. Next I added some lollipop stickers & the sentiment matted on beige card stock with a little clear heart to finish it up.

You can find this image HERE:


Also... Stampers Delights has a Progressive challenge each month,
Here is July's Progressive Challenge:

Check out the below links to join the facebook group, join the Progressive Challenge, purchase the new images and follow Stampers Delights.  Thanks for stopping by... see you again soon!

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment