Friday, July 10, 2020

July 2020 SD Anime New Release

Hello! 
Today is the Anime New Release day at Stampers Delights

I created this birthday card using the "Alice" image from the July Anime New Release. 

Here is my card...

I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper, colored it up with Copic markers & die cutting it out with a dotted oval die. I chose a green card base, added a flower patterned paper as the matting and then placed the die cut colored image on top. Next I added some ribbon the same color as her hair and finished it up with a sentiment & hearts from Krazy Kreations.

You can find this image HERE:

Also... Stampers Delights has a Progressive challenge each month,
Here is July's Progressive Challenge:

Check out the below links to join the facebook group, join the Progressive Challenge, purchase the new images and follow Stampers Delights.  Thanks for stopping by... see you again soon!

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment