Thursday, June 14, 2018

Garden Bear & Baseball Boy

Hello!! 
Hope you are all having a great week so far... today is Inspiration Thursday at Imagine That Digistamp and I designed these two cards using some of my digistamp sets... I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them :)

Get Well Soon
I started by printing the image and sentiment on Xpress-it paper and then coloring the image with Copic Markers.  I chose a black card base and a purple background created with Lindy's Gang Magicals.  Next, I matted the image twice... once with blue card stock and then with a dark green.  To finish it up, I added the sentiment and a bling flower.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


Baseball Boy Birthday
I started by printing this colored image and sentiment on white card stock and then cut it out with my Brother Scan n Cut.  I chose a black card base and added a strip of patterned paper.  Lastly, I added the sentiment and the colored image.

I used the following Imagine That Digistamp sets:

Baseball Boy                       Baseball/Softball Sentiments
 

If you'd like any of these sets, just click on the name above the digistamp set and it will take you to the shop.  Be sure to check out all the other amazing digistamp sets, papers & other items they have in the shop, there is so much goodness!
Thanks so much for stopping by.... leave a comment and let me know you were here :)

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment