Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Love Bears & I Wheely Like you

Hello Everyone...
I thought I'd post a few cards I designed recently using my Imagine That Digistamp sets.  There are two cards so let's get started:

Card 1: Love you
I printed the colored image and fussy cut it out.  I chose a pink card base and then added a background made with glitter paste and a stencil. I added a black strip of card stock with alphabet letters YOU from Queen & Company. Lastly, I popped up the colored bear and added a few Queen & Company hearts to bling it up :)

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


Card 2: I Wheely Like You
I started by printing the colored image/sentiment and fussy cutting it out.  I chose a blue card base and added a piece of black paper.  Next, I created a background... I used a stamp and embossed it with white embossing powder and then added the color with Tim Holtz oxide inks (when you emboss the embossed area will resist the oxides).  Lastly, I popped up the image on top.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


If you'd like to get these images, just click on the name above the digistamp set image and it will take you to the shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment