Thursday, June 28, 2018

Graduation Cards

Hello!!!
Today I'd like to share some Graduation designs that are focused on the masculine side.  It's always more challenging for me to create masculine cards so I decided to design some for the guys with one of my Imagine That Digistamp sets... let's get started :)

Card 1: Tassel

Card 2: Another Tassel

Card 3: Go Confidently

Card 4: Achieve
I started by printing the sentiments on white card stock and cutting them out.  Next I chose card bases and patterned paper that would keep them in neutral colors since they are for the boys.  On cards 2 & 3, I used gold glitter paste and a stencil to create the background.  I only added a ver small amount of bling on two of the cards as I don't generally like to add bling to boy cards :)

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


I hope you found some inspiration from these designs... feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you!
If you'd like to get this digistamp set just click on the name above the image and it will take you to the shop.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment