Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Krazy Kreations Fun

Hello!
Have you heard of Krazy Kreations?  If not, you are in for a treat :)
They have glitter paper that you can add outline stickers to and color with your copic markers (or spectrum noir markers).  It's absolutely amazing and it doesn't damage the nibs on the markers.
Over the past couple weeks, I have been designing cards with the glitter paper and outline stickers and here they are:

Mermaids & Hot Air Balloons
I started by coloring the mermaids, shells, hot air balloon (in the bottom-middle) & white clouds.  The other hot air balloons & clouds were created with designed glitter paper.  I fussy cut all the images and designed these cards.  I used sticker sentiments also from Krazy Kreations.

Tulips, Cactus & Foxes
I started by coloring the tulips, potted cacti, & foxes.  I fussy cut all the images and designed these cards.  I used sticker sentiments also from Krazy Kreations.

Hearts, Fox & Butterflies
I started these by coloring the images with copic markers on glitter paper just like the others and then designed cards with them.  *The prayer cards were stamps embossed and then colored with Tim Holtz Oxide inks... I love making my own backgrounds & designs with the oxides.

Now that you've seen some of the cool things you can do with this glitter paper & copic markers, you should visit the Krazy Kreations shop HERE. They even have kits with instructions and everything you need to create 3-4 cards, they are awesome (note: you will need to have your own markers).

Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux




No comments:

Post a Comment