Thursday, June 7, 2018

More Garden Bears Fun

Hello Y'all....
I think I may have a little obsession with these Garden Bears LOL!  Here are 2 cards I designed using a couple of the Garden Bears digistamp sets from Imagine That Digistamp... these little guys are so stinkin' cute!!!!  I just can't get enough of them :)

Feel Better Soon
First, I printed the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored the image with Copic Markers. Next, I chose a peach card base, a light blue background and matted the colored image on dark blue card stock.  Lastly, I added some hearts (from Queen & Co) to bling it up.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used: 



Everyone needs a friend like you
First, I printed the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored the image with Copic Markers. Next, I chose a mustard colored card base with a purple matting background.  Lastly, I added the colored image, sentiment & some flowers to bling it up.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


If you like these Garden Bears, just click on the name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop.  Also, did you know that you can get all the Garden Bears as a bundle???  Isn't that awesome?!!!
It's called Garden Bears Bundle (Click HERE)...

Here are the sets that are included in the bundle:
Garden Bears 1 & 2                                 Garden Bears 3 & 4
     
Garden Bears 5 & 6

They are so so cute that I just had to have the bundle and the digital pages are amazing, I used them to create framed art with pictures of my grandson :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment