Thursday, August 17, 2017

Dinosaur Party - Imagine That Digistamp

Hello fellow crafters :)
It's time for some Inspiration Thursday at Imagine That Digistamp!
Today I'm playing with the Dinosaur Party Bundle and I have 2 cards to share with you...

First:  Sweet Birthday Wishes
I printed the image on Xpress it paper, colored it up with Copic Markers and fussy cut it out.  I chose a mustard yellow card base, added patterned paper with multi-colored circles and a sentiment on clear plastic.  Once it was assembled, I added some dark blue enamel dots to complete it.

Here is the full digistamp set I used (I also included the bundle in case you have to have it all, like me and because it saves you money):

          Brontosaurus Cake          OR         Dinosaur Party Bundle

Second: Happy Birthday
I printed the image on Xpress-it paper and colored it up with Copic Markers.  I chose a bluish card base, added a background I created with Tim Holtz Oxide inks and then added the colored image.  Lastly, I added a Happy Birthday sticker and a gemstone star to bling it up just a little :)

Here is the full digistamp set I used (I also included the bundle in case you have to have it all, like me and because it saves you money):

        Triceratops Balloons          OR          Dinosaur Party Bundle
   

Doesn't that just fill you with Birthday fun?! If you'd like to get the digistamp sets I used or the bundle, just click on the name above the digistamp set image.

Thanks for visiting!
 Stop by often, I have lots to share this month :)
So much fun!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. Gawsh, these are awful CUTE!!! Your coloring is AMAZING Sandy. Love the designs on both too. *Ü* thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete