Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wonderful Wednesday 8/23 - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Hello!
Yep it's time for Wonderful Wednesday... it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get crafty!!  We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter until August 29th at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! 
What do you think.....wanna WIN?? 

Here are the designs I did for the Wonderful Wednesday Challenge this week:
Isn't that so sweet?  
I designed this card by first stamping the image/sentiment using my Misti on Xpress-it paper with Momento Ink, then I colored it with Copic Markers.  Next, I chose a purple card base, created a background with Royal Aubergine Nuvo Mousse and a stencil and added the colored image on top.  Lastly, I added some flowers to bling it up a bit :)

Here is the stamp set I used:

Then there's this one as well:
First I stamped this image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper with Momento Ink and then colored it with Copic Markers.  I chose a green card base, added a background I created with a mixture of yellow ink, paste & a stencil that made it look like a cracked background and then matted the colored image with light green patterned paper.  I popped up the matted image and then added English Mustard & Woodland Green Nuvo drops to finish it up.

Here is the stamp set I used:
Doesn't it just make you feel the Christmas season approaching?

With that feeling coming on... did you know The Khristmas Krafty Kard Kits are in?... check them out HERE!!! These kits are limited, and they are more than 1/2 sold out already so don't wait!!!

Now it's your turn to join us.... 

Let's see your krafty stuff!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux




No comments:

Post a Comment