Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Manatee Readers - Imagine That Digistamp

Hello!
There are two more releases with Manatees at Imagine That Digistamp and they are so cute!
Just in time for school :)

Here are the designs I created using these two new images...

"Manatee Reading with Bow"
I printed the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored with Copic Markers.  I chose a red card base, added a background created with Tim Holtz distress inks and a background stamp, and I cut a doily in half and added to each side of the background.  Then I put the colored image on top and added a few Rosewater Nuvo drops.

Here is the digistamp set I used: 

"Manatee Reading with Glasses"
I printed the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and then colored it with Copic Markers.  I chose a light purple card base, added a background created with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks and a black star in the top right corner.  Then I matted the colored image on black card stock, put it on top of the background with black star and added a red star on top to finish it up.

Here is the digistamp set I used:

What do you think?  Want to play with these images too?  Just click on the name above the digitstamp image and it will take you to the shop :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux




1 comment:

  1. SaWeetWeetWeetWeetWeet!!! Love them both, love them ALL!! you do a fabby job every time Sandy, love your style, design, coloring, THANK YOU sweetie ♥

    ReplyDelete