Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Tickled Pink Bundle

Hello....
Have you see the new release Tickled Pink Bundle from Imagine That Digistamp?


Isn't this totally amazing.... Flamingos you can dress up... WOW!!
I've made 3 cards, one with each individual Flamingo sets.... Flamingo Beach, Flamingo Birthday & Flamingo Christmas. Here they are...

Card 1: Flamingo Beach
I printed the image/sentiment/background paper on Xpress-it paper.  Colored the image with Copic Markers.  I chose a dark pink card base, added the printed background paper and grass made from a die.  Lastly, I added the flamingo and a little copper penny Nuvo drops to the center of the flowers to finish it up.

Here are the full individual digistamp sets I used:
           Flamingo Beach                            Tropical Breeze Digi Paper Pack
         

Card 2: Flamingo Birthday
I printed the image on Xpress-it paper and colored with Copic Markers.  I chose a coral card base, created the background with Tim Holtz Oxide inks on watercolor paper and added a sticker sentiment and a cupcake to dress it up :)
(the cupcake was an outline sticker on glitter paper and colored with copics)

Here is the individual digistamp set I used:

Card 3: Flamingo Christmas
I printed the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored it with Copic Markers.  I chose a green card base, created a background with Tim Holtz Oxide inks and then added little stars from Queen & Co to bling it up a bit :)

Here is the individual digistamp set I used:

Omigosh!  I have so many ideas floating in my head about how I can design things with these universal sets!!  How about you?  Wouldn't you like to have them all?!?!  Did you see that there is also an individual set included in the bundle called Dress-up Flamingo?

Dress-Up Flamingo

Yep, that's right... you can actually choose your own dress up pieces!!
If you would like to get the individual digistamp sets, click on the name above the digistamp set image... OR... why not just purchase in the bundle so you can play with them all! 
You can get the "Tickled Pink" bundle HERE

THANKS for stopping by!!  Let me know what you think :)
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux












No comments:

Post a Comment