Thursday, August 24, 2017

Jars of Cheer & Fishing Bear 8/24

Hello Everyone!!!
It's time for some Inspiration Thursday at Imagine That Digistamp and I'd like to share the two cards I designed for Inspiration Thursday, I hope you like them....

"Let's Celebrate"
I printed the image/sentiment (Birthday Wishes) on Xpress-it paper and colored with Copic Markers.  I chose a coral card base, added a background created with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks and popped up the colored image on top of the background.  I added a sentiment (Let's Celebrate) and dots both from Stampin' Up to complete the card.

Here are the digistamp images I used:

         Jars of Cheer      (Birthday Wishes from) Sentimental Thoughts
           

"Happy Father's Day"
I printed this image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored with Copic Markers.  I chose a reddish-brown card base, added a background created with glitter paste and stencil, then placed the colored image on top.

Here is the digistamp set I used:


If you like these images and would like to get them to play with, you can click on the digistamp name above the digistamp image and it will take you to the shop :)

Thanks for visiting!  
Come again soon :)
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


No comments:

Post a Comment