Monday, August 21, 2017

Manatee Sports - Imagine That Digistamp

Hello Everyone!
Imagine That Digistamp has some new manatee sports images: Basketball, Soccer & Tennis, I have made some cards using each of these new digistamp sets.  I can't wait for you to see them so let's get started :)

Score!
I printed the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper & colored it with Copic Markers.  I chose a blue card base, added green patterned paper and mounted the colored image on a paper I created using glitter paste.  Lastly, I added a few stars to bling it up a bit.

Here is the digistamp set I used:

Next we have: Goal!
I printed the image/sentiment (Goal!) on Xpress-it paper and colored it with Copic Markers.  I chose an orange card base, added patterned paper from the 6x6 Perfectly Plaid paper pack by Lawn Fawn and then used my black copic marker to trace along the edge of the colored image to give it a little framed look.  Once assembled, I added a sentiment from Stampin' Up matted with black card stock.

Here's the digistamp set I used:
(you can give the manatee whatever soccer # you'd like as the image has no # however you get a set of numbers to use, that way your little manatee can have the same number as your little soccer player... so cool!  I just love to personalize)

Last one:  Tennis
(front of card when closed)
(front of card when opened)
(side view of card when opened)
   
I printed the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored it with Copic Markers.  I chose a brown card base for this 3D card.  For the top of the card I created a patterned paper with Oxide inks and hand wrote "So Proud of You" on it and then matted it with white card stock.  Then I assembled the card.

Here is the digistamp set I used:

Aren't these digistamp sets so so cute?!!!  And they are just in time for back to school and extra curricular activities such as these.

If you'd like to get these images, they are available in the shop now.  Just click on the name above the digistamp image.

Thanks for visiting, 
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux







No comments:

Post a Comment