Saturday, August 19, 2017

Dress Up Flamingo 8/19

Hello Everyone!
I'm just tickled pink to share this with you :) hehehe

Here is a card I created from the New Release at Imagine That Digistamp, I hope you like it...

Tickled Pink
I printed the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored it with Copic Markers.  I chose a pink card base, added a background I created with silver glitter paste and a stencil and added the colored image.  Lastly, I added a little flower to her hat and a bling heart.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


Isn't this an AMAZING set?  You can do so much with it and oh how much fun you will have playing... I mean who doesn't like dress up??? LOL

If you want to get this set, just click on the name above the digistamp set image and it will take you to the shop.  While you're there... don't forget to check out the kit's and bundles section where you can find this Dress Up Flamingo set included in a bundle:

Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment, I love reading your comments it just makes my day!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


1 comment:

  1. I Love how you mixed it up with the digis in this set Sandy!! Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete